Making the next step can be daunting, but the process is very similar to purchasing any freehold property. It is important to us that the purchase process and your move into Maltworks Village is as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We work very hard to ensure that you only have to experience one move, and stay in touch with you to confirm completion dates closer to settlement time.
If you wish to proceed with purchasing one of the Maltworks Villas, the recommended purchase process would be:
- Identify the Villa you prefer and establish what stage it is in.
- Discuss timing of completion to suit your needs and agree on terms and conditions, and a settlement date.
- Complete a Sales & Purchase agreement, supplied by the vendor's solicitor. This, along with Body Corporate documentation will be forwarded to your solicitor for review. Any additional further terms of purchase to suit your specific circumstances can be added at this point in time.
- The Sale and Purchase agreement is signed by both parties, conditional upon you confirming your further terms of sale.
- We can be flexible with the possession and settlement date of your villa. This means that you would have plenty of time to organise your finance and sell your home if required, so you only have to move once.
- If you require assistance of a real estate agent, we would recommend Sue & Gemma Roberts of Harcourts Twiss Keir who are the appointed Agents for Maltworks Villas. They were Agents for the sale of our previous three villages.
- Upon confirmation of your contract, a 10% deposit is paid to the vendor's solicitor's trust account. (NB: the developer does not have access to any deposit paid until settlement date).
- During the pre-construction phase, you will have the opportunity to finalise paint and kitchen joinery colours.
- Once construction of your villa is complete, and title is issued, the balance of the purchase price is payable within 5 working days.
- Upon settlement, you can take possession and move into your villa.
- A Maltworks representative will walk you through the property at handover.
- A 90 day maintenance period is allowed from settlement date to rectify any aspects of your new villa that require attention.